Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week Two In Film

Well, as I stated before, my blogs are more about my life experiences and as a person that is very interested in film, all of these experiences give me different inspirations and ideas for screenplay and film ideas. How many of us have seen great movies about strong friendships, family conflicts, party lifestyles, and love stories? When I have a week that is mixed with all different experiences like this, it can be tough sometimes but I also appreciate it as well.

For me, film is an artistic way of portraying real life ideas into a visual idea that others can see. Many movies that appeal to me the most, and what I believe appeal to most people, are the ones that we can all relate to one way or another. When we see a movie and see a little piece of ourselves in them, we feel like it hits so close to home. Sometimes, we cry because it hurts to see something so close to the truth or we laugh because we see something that reminds us of a wonderful time that we had with our loved ones. We are all, in our own ways, living our own movie.

In film, there are always introductions, conflicts, and resolutions. The stories I've told throughout this week, and many that we all go through, happen exactly in this way. There are definitely times in all of our lives that we are so excited to start a new chapter in our lives. Then, we hit a high point of excitement or even frustration. Last, we end up at a point in our lives that we are so happy with the resuls of our dedication or we are disappointed by missed connections. It's at this point that we move on to the sequel or we just choose to begin a whole new movie. Films do a great job of inspiring people but I believe that people do a great job of inspiring film.

No comments:

Post a Comment