Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's The Simple Things

This week, I have a pretty consistent theme of going out and partying. Last night, I didn't feel like going out again but my friends really wanted to go and my best friend said that he didn't want to go unless I did. I don't get to hang out with him that often anymore so I decided that I would go.

We ended up going to Sky Bar and when we stepped foot in there, we couldn't really do much else after that. This place was so unbelievably crowded and it was so tough to even comfortably talk to our friends. Also, some of our closest friends didn't even end up showing up so we lacked some motivation to have a great time. After about 40 minutes, we decided that it wasn't worth spending the rest of our time there and decided to leave.

Once we got back to our car, we realized that we still had a good amount of time still in the night and we went to Sonic for some late night slushies. After this, we went back to my house and had some good ol' fun with Mario Kart Wii until 2:30 in the morning. I love going to clubs and dancing but sometimes it's the simple things like sitting around and playing games with my friends that makes me the happiest.
My friend and his girlfriend were having a blast and we were all competing against each other like little kids all over again. I had a great time and really appreciate my friends more for being able to enjoy the simple things with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment